HONDA LAWN & GARDEN TRADE IN/ TRADE UP PROMOTION 2020 CUSTOMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Participants must be residents in the United Kingdom and be aged 18 years or over. Employees of the promoter, its associated companies and dealers, their families, agents and other parties directly involved with this promotion are not eligible to participate.
2. By participating in this promotion, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. The promotion allows a customer to obtain a contribution towards specified new Honda Lawn & Garden products. This promotion is only available on new in-store and online purchases of eligible models across Honda’s Lawn & Garden range as detailed in clause 8. The promotion is only available at participating Honda Lawn & Garden Authorised Dealers in the UK.
4. Items to be traded-in can be of any brand but must fall into one of the following product categories: ride-on mowers, robotic mowers, lawn mowers, brushcutters/trimmers, line trimmers, hedge trimmers/cutters, brush cutters, blowers, cultivators or tillers.
5. The contribution available is dependent on the new Honda Lawn & Garden product purchased. The applicable contribution amount is listed in clause 8 and will be applied at the point of purchase. No cash or alternative arrangement shall be entered into.
6. Multiple contributions available per item(s) purchased for eligible Honda Lawn & Garden products.
7. The contribution available and eligible models are as follows:
7.1 £75 (seventy five pounds) towards Honda Izy Lawn Mowers (cordless included)
7.2 £100 (one hundred pounds) towards Honda Premium Lawn Mowers (all HRX, HRH, HRD, HRS model numbers)
7.3 £400 (four hundred pounds) towards Honda Ride On Mowers (all HF model numbers)
7.4 £100 (one hundred pounds) towards Honda Miimo (MIIMO310 MIIMI 520)
7.5 £400 (four hundred pounds) towards Honda Miimo (MIIMO 3000)
8. All contribution amounts are inclusive of VAT.
9. Purchases must be made during trading hours between Sunday 1 March 2020 and Tuesday 31 July 2020 (both days inclusive). Purchases made after Tuesday 31 July 2020 will not be eligible for the Trade In/Trade up promotion and Honda accepts no responsibility for trade-ins not completed by the closing date. Trading hours vary by Dealer.
10. Honda reserves the right to reject the participation of any person whose association with Honda or its products may, in the reasonable opinion of Honda, damage or cause detriment to the brand, reputation, standing or goodwill of Honda or any member of its group of companies or their products.
11. This promotion cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other promotion or offer whatsoever.
12. All items subject to availability.
13. Honda shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature howsoever caused, sustained by any participant under this promotion. However, nothing in these rules shall have the effect of excluding or restricting Honda’s liability for personal injury or death caused by the proven negligence of Honda.
14. Honda shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil this promotion where such failure is caused by any supervening circumstances amounting to force majeure. Such circumstances shall include, but shall not be limited to, severe weather conditions, fire, flood, war, earthquake, riots, industrial dispute, terrorism, acts of God, supervening legislation, or events which, without the fault of either party, render performance impossible or incapable of satisfactory execution.
15. Data captured during the course of this promotion will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
16. Honda reserves the right to cancel or vary this promotion at any time on giving notice and without incurring any liability.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. The Promoter is Honda Motor Europe Limited trading as Honda (UK) of Cain Road, Bracknell RG12 1HL.