The SEQUOIA is a tree care seat harness for doubled-rope ascent techniques. The extra-wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide comfort for the arborist. The waistbelt is equipped with a FAST automatic buckle for quick and simple opening and closing, without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves. The leg loops have FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles. The gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges and accessories directly on the bridge. The harness also facilitates the carrying and organizing of work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders.
Built for comfort:
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent positioning; sculpted and lined with foam padding for comfort during suspension
- two gated attachment points allow the user to easily connect a ZILLON or MICROFLIP lanyard, or to install several attachment bridges (fixed or adjustable) and accessories directly on the bridge (RING, SWIVEL)
- attachment bridge provides lateral mobility
- mobile side attachment points allow the user to follow the orientation of the lanyard during lateral movement
- waistbelt equipped with a FAST automatic buckle for quick and simple opening and closing, without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves
- leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS automatic buckles with a locking system that limits the risk of it involuntarily unfastening
- DOUBLEBACK buckles for adjusting the height of the attachment bridge and allowing the arborist to position him/herself comfortably. The buckles have a plastic cover that guarantees locking
Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- nine pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- five slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two retainers for a carabiner to hold a chainsaw or handsaw
- elastic for attaching a first aid kit
Seat may be attached to improve comfort during prolonged suspension
Attachment points: attachment point, gated attachment points, side attachment points
Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
Material(s): nylon, polyester, polyethylene, aluminum, steel
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||1480 g||1530 g||1600 g|
|Guarantee||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Buxton’s offer free next working day delivery on orders over £75 ex. VAT (£90 incl. VAT) for the UK Mainland (excluding the Highlands and Islands). We also offer a Royal Mail service for smaller items which will be 1-2 working days. Oversized shipping is for products over 1.2m in length and will have a different shipping charge. White glove is only on highlighted products and is free to people within a 30-mile radius of our showroom.
Orders placed before 3 pm are dispatched the same working day. After this time, orders are sent out the following working day. Orders received during weekends or on Bank Holidays will be processed on the next working day. Please note all orders placed on a Friday will arrive the following Monday. However, you can purchase Saturday delivery for an additional charge.
For more information on our delivery services click here.
At Buxton’s, we offer a 30-day return policy. Within 30 days of receiving your goods, you can return the products for a full refund. Products will only be refundable if they are returned in the original packaging, unused and in a resellable condition. T&C applies. Products that are made to order are non-returnable. For example, rope cut to length. Products that we don't stock and are ordered in from the supplier will have a 25% restocking fee if returned.
For more information on our returns policy click here.