We are open & the showroom is now open for browsing.
Showroom social distancing measures
In an effort to protect you and our staff we are putting in a number of measures:
- A restricted number of customers allowed in the showroom at any one time
- Keep 2 metres apart from other customers and staff at all times
- Use card and contactless payments where possible
- Use hand sanitiser provided on entry and exit
- A no touching policy is in place to reduce risk
- Screens on counters to reduce contact with customers
Click & Collect + Delivery
We are still able offer a click & collect service & to deliver goods to our customers via our delivery service or via carriers. So any machines, spare parts, or equipment can still be ordered and delivered to you.
Our despatch team is hard at work.
Some of our parcels are taking longer than we expect to reach customers, delivery services, particularly Royal Mail, are struggling to meet the usual timeframes. Please be patient and understand that your items might take a little longer to reach you during this time. Opt for DPD if your order is time-sensitive, they seem to be more reliable at this time.
When we are delivering machines to customers using our staff, the machines are left outside the customer's property having being disinfected, there is no contact between the customer and our staff.
Repair work / Servicing
For safety reasons, we have a limited number of mechanics on site so there is an extended lead time on machinery repairs and servicing. Please call us for more details on 01785 712397.