The highly anticipated Arborflex trousers are out now and available to buy. They were first introduced in 2018 at the APF Show.
Arborflex has been designed to give you a multitude of trouser options to suit a variety of applications. Combine your choice of skin with the base to suit the required level of protection and performance.
What is the problem with current trousers on the market?
Some segments of the market work in different working conditions (weather variations, or safety requirements) which require them to have multiple pairs of trousers, leading to unnecessary expenses.
The objective of this product launch is to be a solution to the market that will allow every chainsaw user to have the correct trousers for any job.
Advantages of Arborflex system:
- Allows the user to have a number of different skins to suit different working conditions. (weather variations or safety requirements)
- If needed the skins can be changed within minutes on the job site, without having to take off the base layer.
- Drying time after wash will be greatly reduced.
- The base layer class protection tag on the back of the trousers will allow users, and health & safety officer to identify the level of protection at a glance.
- If the protection is ever cut into, the user will be able to tell instantly, as the coloured material will be pulled out.