Hayter Harrier 56 Pro Rear Roller Self Propelled Lawnmower - HAD566
Product code: ET1083
£999.17 Our Price: £949.17
Price Including VAT - £1139.00
Hayter Harrier 56 Pro Power-Driven Rear Roller Lawnmower
The Choice of the Professionals The professional gardener and landscaper need to look no further for a powerful machine, designed to lighten the workload. The new Harrier ?Pro? range from Hayter has been designed to provide a robust, vigorous and flexible work-tool to tackle all areas whilst leaving a first class finish. Compared to the standard Harrier 48 and 56, the ?Pro? models feature many changes to suit the demands of a commercial operator, these include a commercial grade engine, heavy duty wheels, a bumper-bar and handlebar supports. Also included is an effective and durable transmission system set to an optimum speed of 2.7mph, to provide superior cutting performance and grass collection.
The name Hayter has been synonymous with British grass cutting for over half a century. As a pioneer of the rotary lawnmower, the company has become a household name with both the serious gardener and the commercial user. Hayter has been manufacturing the finest mowing machines for over 60 years.
* New Briggs & Stratton ?Series 850? OHV ?ReadyStart?? engine with a cast iron cylinder sleeve providing added durability, greater fuel efficiency, and cleaner to the environment.
* Single speed autodrive transmission set to optimize cutting performance and collection.
* Lifetime Crankshaft Guarantee achieved by the unique Hayter ?Friction Disc? system.
* Large diameter, two piece Rear Roller with ribbed profile to improve traction and reduce potential turf damage.
* Heavy duty wheels with roller bearings, designed for use in a commercial application.
* Handlebar support struts and a front mounted bumper bar provide extra strength and prevent damage to the deck in the event of an impact.
* 70 Litre collapsible grass bag densely packs grass clippings, easily removed through the handle bars and provides compact storage.
* Low vibration levels.
* Durable Die-cast Aluminium deck provides resistance against corrosion.
* Self-aligning Roller Bearings fitted to the rear roller to provide smooth and efficient operation.
* Single action height-of-cut lever provides effortless and easy adjustment between 13mm ? 60mm (1/2? ? 2-3/8?).
* Profiled fins molded to the underside of the deck to promote improved air-flow, resulting in improved cutting and collection performance.
* Fail safe OPC (Operator Presence Control) system.
* Ergonomic design of the controls and handlebar layout optimize operation by enabling easy manoeuverability and improved operator comfort.
Type - Rear Rollered
Propulsion - Self Propelled
Cutting Width (cm) - 56
Blade Type - Rotary
BBC - Yes
Deck - Die Cast Aluminium
Power Type - Petrol
Engine/Motor - Briggs & Stratton Series 850 OHV
Starting Method - Recoil
Throttle Control - Yes
Lowest Height of Cut (mm) - 13
Highest Height of Cut (mm) - 60
Height of Cut Adjustment - Single Lever
Grass Bag Capacity (ltr) - 70
Weight (kg) - 51
Handle Folding - Yes
Max Domestic Warranty (yrs) - 1